Providing Customized Benefit Plans
and Affordable Healthcare Solutions for Brokers, Employers, and Hourly Employees
Providing employers with employee benefit solutions to address the penalties associated with the Affordable Care Act(ACA) and the Department of Labor (DOL).
Providing employees with cost-effective benefit plans for basic medical needs while eliminating the individual mandate penalty.
Our Risk Management Advantage
- Complete ACA compliance
- Complete ERISA compliance
- Experienced in group health self-funding
- One of only a few companies in the US that offers employers a Total Risk Management Solution to truly stabilize corporate health care cost
- Dedicated representatives work with you before and after the sale
- Bilingual call center available to your employees year round
- We work with you to build the benefits program you want and need
- Industry leading billing systems including true self bill
- First Staff Benefits prides itself on committed account managers to help guide you and your employees through all of your needs daily.
Plan Types / Designs
- All levels of ACA compliant plans available in all states
- Smart, affordable benefit programs that your employees will appreciate
- Premium Forgiveness Gap Administration available on our MEC, MEC Plus, Limited Medical, and Ancillary Products
- Liberal participation and guarantee issue requirements
- Simple enrollment options
- Customer service that will actually respond to your employees and handle their issues
- We represent only quality insurance carriers and plan administrators
Making Your Life Easier
Offering affordable, easy to understand benefit options.
Latest HealthCare Updates
Health Care Reform Updates Definitions Essential to Understanding 'Pay or Play' Compliance In general, under the employer shared responsibility ("pay or play") provisions of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), applicable large employers—generally those with 50...read more
Health Care Reform Updates Tax Previously Set to Become Effective in 2020 President Trump has signed the Extension of Continuing Appropriations Act, which (among other things) delays implementation of the "Cadillac Tax," the Affordable Care Act's excise tax on...read more
Health Care Reform Updates Percentage Down from 2017 Under the employer shared responsibility ("pay or play") provisions of the Affordable Care Act, applicable large employers—generally those who had 50 or more full-time employees (including full-time equivalent...read more
First Staff Benefits Team Members are waiting to help.