Providing Customized Benefit Plans
and Affordable Healthcare Solutions for Brokers, Employers, and Hourly Employees
ACA compliance plus sickness and accident benefits for no copay, no co-insurance and no deductible is now available from First Staff Benefits!
Providing employees with cost-effective benefit plans for basic medical needs while eliminating the individual mandate penalty.
Our Risk Management Advantage
- Complete ACA compliance
- Complete ERISA compliance
- Experienced in group health self-funding
- One of only a few companies in the US that offers employers a Total Risk Management Solution to truly stabilize corporate health care cost
- Dedicated representatives work with you before and after the sale
- Bilingual call center available to your employees year round
- We work with you to build the benefits program you want and need
- Industry leading billing systems including true self bill
- First Staff Benefits prides itself on committed account managers to help guide you and your employees through all of your needs daily.
Plan Types / Designs
- All levels of ACA compliant plans available in all states
- Smart, affordable benefit programs that your employees will appreciate
- Premium Forgiveness Gap Administration available on our MEC, MEC Plus, Limited Medical, and Ancillary Products
- Liberal participation and guarantee issue requirements
- Simple enrollment options
- Customer service that will actually respond to your employees and handle their issues
- We represent only quality insurance carriers and plan administrators
Making Your Life Easier
Offering affordable, easy to understand benefit options.
Latest HealthCare Updates
Health FSA Limit to Increase in 2019 The ACA imposes a dollar limit on employees' salary reduction contributions to health flexible spending arrangements (health FSAs) offered under cafeteria plans. This dollar limit is indexed for cost-of-living adjustments and may...
Top 5 New Hire Forms An employee's first day on the job can be very stressful for both the employee and employer. While trying to set up the employee with his or her parking pass, email account, and other necessities, employers should also remember that...
Health Care Reform Updates Definitions Essential to Understanding 'Pay or Play' Compliance In general, under the employer shared responsibility ("pay or play") provisions of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), applicable large employers—generally those with 50...
First Staff Benefits Team Members are waiting to help.